Things NOT to say to an art major/artists in general.

originally by disp0sableheroes:
  • You’re so lucky you don’t have to buy textbooks!
  • You’re a really good drawer.
  • Can you draw me?
  • Did you draw that? (No, I’m just running my pencil over someone else’s drawing for fun)
  • That’s so good, it looks traced!
  • Did you trace that?
  • Design my tattoo! (This is what tattoo artists are there for)
  • Draw this thing for me!
  • *pretty much expecting/demanding any art for free*
  • I can’t even draw a straight line. (Neither can I. There are these things called “rulers”)
  • Can you teach me to draw?
  • Was that freehand?
  • I wish I was born with artistic talent. (Saying things like this discredits all the effort we actually put in to developing our skills.)
  • *TOUCHING THE ART*


via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1K6xlj5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2014....