Commission Info

Please make sure you read this information thoroughly

It will answer a lot of questions you might have.

Things I'm willing to draw:

Things I'm not willing to/can't draw:

  • Fanart
  • OCs (Original Characters)
  • Romantic pairings (of any orientation)
  • Portraits
  • Action scenes
  • Anything mechanical: robots, vehicles, etc.
  • Graphic violent and gory scenes
  • Landscapes/cityscapes*
  • Unreasonable content**

If there is something you want that isn't covered on the list feel free to ask.

*I might be willing to make an exception, depending on the style and medium.
**I'll let you know if anything is unreasonable, since it's a rather vague concept.

By default all commissions are for personal use and the rights of the commission are still mine. Commercial projects usually don't fall under commissions, and you should contact me directly for a project of that type.

I accept requests for adult content (pinups, risqué scenes, nudity, etc), but these pieces will be displayed in my adult content blog under a different Nom de plume (DM me for more info).

Refund policy

Once the commission has been finished and sent, there is no possibility of a refund. If the artwork is still in progress, within reason, and depending on how much work I have already put in it, you may be entitled to a full or partial refund. If I have yet to start working on the commission, you will be entitled to a full refund.

Process:

Give a detailed description of the artwork you wish to have, as well as which medium in which you would like it (digital, traditional, etc.). You can also send reference pictures.

For contact details, please include your ID/username and specify the platform.

Your cooperation throughout the commission will be greatly appreciated.

Please keep in mind that if you order a traditional piece, and want the original and are unable to meet me in person, shipping and handling fees will apply to send it to you.

Popular posts from this blog

2014....